Saturday 8 September 2007

My holiday in Disneyland

We've just come back from holiday in Euro Disney.

My Dad got on really well with Goofy!

It was really fun but the train journey there was a bit boring. We went from Waterloo International because my Dad promised my train-mad brother that we would go on the fast line from Waterloo which meant the journey was even longer and therefore a bit more boring.

Oh well, it was worth it though.

When we first got there my youngest brother - almost, not including my baby brother - was really excited when he first saw it cos he'd never been before. It was the look on his face, it just made me happy as well. My first smile at Disneyland.

I really enjoyed my stay and I also went on my first proper rollercoaster - the Aerosmith Rock 'n' Roller coaster, and it was well fun! It went upside down a few times, did a number of corkscrews and it was REALLY LOUD.

One evening I went out to the Disney village with my Dad - and I managed to get a couple of cheeky comments in as well - and it was good to have a bit of time without my slightly annoying brothers. Please note, slightly annoying is the understatement of the century!

I've got a ton of photos and if I can, and I nag Mum enough, I will get some of them on the blog.

No comments: