Friday 21 September 2007

Bowling, forks and animal parks

Sorry I've not posted for a couple of days but lots of stuff has been happening.

Now then ...Three days ago I went bowling with some friends. We played over three games.

First game I WON !!! Second game I came in fourth #sigh# Third game I WON!!!

Later when I got home my brothers forced me to help them dig a hole in the garden. Now we were jumping from one part of the hole to another.

(you can see where this is going can't you?)

I am not going into details about what happened but we ended up with garden fork hitting my five year old brother's foot... so now he has a hole in his foot.

The day after that we had to look after him.

Yesterday we whent to Godstone farm with the home ed group. We got see the animals, go on a tractor ride and play in the park there which was all fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that garden fork episode sounds dramatic, joshua. i'm glad it wasn't me ( either throwing it or getting it in my foot )

love, fiona

Wobblymoo said...

Ouch!!!