Wednesday 28 November 2007

bowling,tv crews, play areas and a party

On Monday me and my dad went bowling with the home ed group. We played three games. I lost all of them. I didn't even get a strike.

On Tuesday teachers tv came to film us. They filmed William reading, Samuel doing cooking and leaning french and me blogging on my book blog. After that they had a interview with me and then my mum.

We then went to monkey bizz with the tv crew. When we got there we had to wait for the tv crew because they wanted to film us going in. In the end we had to go in with out them because they were late. when they got there they filmed some of the mums and then filmed us playing. Then they left.

We then went up to my friend Theo's house for his party. Me and Samuel then got in his dad's car and went to a near by bowling alley. Yes I got to go bowling two nights in a row. We then met so of Theo's other friends. We played two games. I won the first one. I came second in the second game. After we had played we went back to his house for food. So busy day wasn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog was about the other Theo !

Love, Fiona ( of Fiona-and-Theo)