Wednesday 24 October 2007

4 day post

Sorry I haven't posted for a while but this is the first chance I have had.

On Saturday my uncle aunt and Little cousin came over with some birthday presents, which included some books and 2 DVDs.

On Sunday we hoped into the car and drove to Sheffield which took most of the day. When we got there we went to our friend Fiona's flat. She took us to a park where William (hands up those who can see where this is going) got hit on the head by a tire swing. So he spent the evening
in A and E. Meanwhile me mum Sam and Fiona went back to the flat (dad took Will to the hospital with another friend).

Later when dad and will got back to the flat we had diner and went to the travelodge and watched part of one of my new DVDs.

On Monday we drove to the national space centre in Leicester. First we went to the cafe for lunch. Then me and my dad saw a twenty minute 3d film on what it is like to be an astronaut. Then we looked at some of the exhibits before we went to the gift shop after which we began
the long journey home.

On Tuesday it was my BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I got: a top and a jumper from nan, a book from Sam and Will, a phone from dad, a series of books from mum and dad and a digital radio also from mum and dad.

Then me and Sam watched the rest of my DVD whilst mum and dad sorted out the last minute preparations for my party. Then my guests arrived.

From them I got; some money,a book card,a Flying disk and a flying dragon set.

After the food me and my friends went to the cinema to see Ratatouille.

After everyone had gone me and Sam watched my other DVD after which we had a family diner.

1 comment:

stefndawniy said...

My word you've been very busy :)
I love going to visit fiona too :)