Saturday 12 April 2008

Friday

On Friday we went to the teen group.

We were late because mum and dad had to go shopping first. I went with them so that I could get chocolate (evil laugh).

It rained all the way down to the teen thing and stopped the moment we got out of the car. I went outside and played for a bit. I soon found the toy swords and challenged everyone to a sword fight. Only got two in the end. I won them both.

Had lunch and went back outside to see that one of the people had brought a rc robot thing. After playing you can't get me with it I suggested that we all bring some rc stuff (rc means remote controlled for those of you who don't know) and have a robot war. Then it started to rain so went in and played with the Lego.

And that's it. Now got to go get my N.S.E.C.T. ready for WAR. Bye.

No comments: